Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dry Out


Djs Ts & Roll present...

L  I  F  E  /  S  T  Y  L  E

dance party stylee
thursday, october 15th, 10pm - 2am
always free, Beauty Bar, 2299 mission st at 19th


Dear friends,

Last week couldn't have made me happier.  Lots of familiar faces I haven't seen in a while mingling amongst the new regulars.  A great mix of fun people just going for it and and having a rad time.  Also, many Libras out in full force celebrating birthdays.  Thanks for making me smile.  I took that feeling to San Leandro and Alameda last Friday and ate way too much food with MK at Best Burger (wtf ftw, pastrami swiss burgers and chili cheese fries!!!).  BTW ladies, she just launched her new, ahem, lifestyle blog - LITTLE MAGAZINE - last week.  Check it out regularly for all the awesomeness and look out for a special mix we will be doing for the 'Musical Chairs' section.  This week features a hip-hop mix by Amaze 88.

Today, like everyone else, I woke up to the sound of rain.  I turned on the ghetto-ness that is KRON 4 to see news that heavy rains are causing the end of the world.  Then I proceeded to get ready for work by putting on a brown plaid suit and pink plaid shirt topped by a pork pie hat, macintosh, and a paisley rolled umbrella.  Sure I like to get dressed up, but tonight I'm also going to HOPR for dinner with two of my favoritist people - Buttons & Stacypants - for beef and martinis (cf. last week's email).

Well, that's it for now.  See you on Thursday.  As always, come on by, drink, dance, etc.  I owe you a drink or two.  Let me get them for you. 

Also, a special birthday shout out to Miss Cragy Amajing.  You're one of my dearest friends; and I heart you like a sister.

Love, Ts

ps. And don't forget...  Halloween is coming up fast.  Greg, Raul, and I dj party jams while you dance to rad music by Loquat and Love Like Fire and win costume contests.  Get a ticket before it sells out!  You may buy on-line here : http://www.stubmatic.com/bottomofthehill/event/1914.

oct 25 : Superrock at Laszlo : guitars & films
oct 30 : Errrly! at Beauty Bar : special guest dj's Helen & Blue
oct 31 : Halloween Party ! Bottom of the Hill : Loquat, Love Like Fire, Life/Style, Fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment