Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All of us under one roof...


Djs Ts & Roll present...

L  I  F  E  /  S  T  Y  L  E

Oddz'N'Endz guest dj's
thursday, october 8st, 10pm - 2am
always free, Beauty Bar, 2299 mission st at 19th


Dear friends,

Raul is back...  Now, Oddz'N'Endz rejoins us for her regular Thursday slot.  (She dj's every second Thursday of the month with us.)  She's excited to dj for you again and play some new found jams - both old and new.  Oh yeah, and maybe a Phoenix remix! 

Last week was super dope.  My apologies for getting drunk so early, snatching drinks out of your hand, and drinking those, too.  (Clay!)  Make me do it again this week.

And don't forget...  Halloween is coming up fast.  I need a costume.  You need a costume.  We'll all party at the Bottom of the HillGreg, Raul, and I dj party jams while you dance to rad music by Loquat and Love Like Fire and win costume contests.  Get a ticket before it sells out!  You may buy on-line here : http://www.stubmatic.com/bottomofthehill/event/1914.

Well that's it for now.  Let's hang out soon if we can.  I need a steak and a gibson.  Maybe you'd like to join me for one.

Love, Ts

oct 25 : Superrock at Laszlo : no dance music here
oct 30 : Errrly! at Beauty Bar : special guest dj's Helen & Blue
oct 31 : Halloween Party ! Bottom of the Hill : Loquat, Love Like Fire, Life/Style, Fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment