Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oddz ‘n’ endz, new year edition x YAY, CAPRICORNS!



Djs Ts & Roll present

L I F E / S T Y L E

dj Oddz spins the groove
happy birthday, capricorns!
free, thursday, jan 14th, 10p-2a
beauty bar, 2299 mission st at 19th


Dear friends,

I love a new year and I’m feeling particularly excited about this one. 

This Thursday I’m back on the decks with my boys, Ts and Roll, ready to make you drink, dance and maybe even giggle a little. 

I can’t wait to see you!

Xoxo
Oddz

ps.  a note from Ts: i never knew i had so many Capricorn friends.  The 2010's being what they are, it seems like every form of available social technology sounded the alarm every day for the past couple of weeks that it was time to celebrate.   Happy birthday, my Capricorn friends!  I'll see you on Thursday for drinks and dancing.

Upcoming events:
Jan 21 : L/S : The Selecter Dj Kirk : get yr boogie on

Jan 27 : Dj Ts presents... Matt Shallenberger Photo Show @ DWR Fillmore
Jan 28 : TBA
Jan 29 : Errrly Happy Hour : Clay debuts vs. Amedee !
Jan 31 : Superrock @ Laszlo ! 

Feb 04: L/S : Vinylrichie guests & will blow you up !
Feb 11 : L/S : dj Oddz

No comments:

Post a Comment