Friday, January 29, 2010

End of the Dry Season



Brian R hosts...

S U P E R R O C K

dj Ts w non-dance jams
free, sunday, jan 31st, 9p-2a
laszlo, 2526 mission st at 21st

showing suspiria on the back wall


Dear friends,

Well...  I'm halfway through my events for the week.  I've got a couple more to go.

Tonite is Errrly! which back for it's monthly installment at Beauty Bar.  You all know how fun it is so I don't need to talk about that per se.  What I will say is that we are super stoked to have Clay Stafford spin some of his favorites for us.  This is his debut dj gig here or anywhere for that matter.  Also, we are honored to have Amedee Ito return for another guest set.  She has some of the best original vinyl out there and has no problem playing her collection for your party enjoyment.

*** On SUNDAY, I dj at monthly gig at Laszlo, SUPERROCK.  I start at 9p and go till close.  This is the night where I play music w guitars.  Maybe you can dance to it may you can't.  That isn't the point.  Think the Kinks, girl groups, Bob Seger, Sonic Youth, 60's soul, The Creation, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, Steely Dan, Phoenix, Can, Scorpions, America, Girls, Interpol, Eddie Money, Neil Diamond, The Dirtbombs, Phoenix, The Jam, etc.  Bonus, if you bring a 45 that fits somewhere in that mix, I WILL play it.  Also, I'll be playing 'Suspiria' for you to watch. ***

XO, Ts

No comments:

Post a Comment