Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Space is still the place !



Djs Ts & Roll present...

L  I  F  E  /  S  T  Y  L  E

special guest dj Eug
thursday, december 3rd, 10pm - 2am
always free, Beauty Bar, 2299 mission st at 19th


Dear friends,

A quick one:

Only TWO more LIFE/STYLE's before the year is over.

This week we are happy to have dj Eug back at L/S.  If you haven't been to his I Can't Feel My Face party or listened to his mix cds yet, now is a great opportunity check out his rad style.

Next week, we will close out the year with our own dj Oddz during her regular monthly appearance.  This will be the last L/S of the year.

Please come this week or next and help Raul and I celebrate a very successful 1st year for our dj night.

Attention East Bay folks!  Also, next week I'll be dj at the Layover in Oakland on Thursday, Dec. 10 from 5p-9p before I head to Beauty Bar.  This is Phil M and friends' new bar that opened up right around the corner from the Fox Theatre.  Come see me there and make sure you support this new establishment run by really awesome folks.

And lastly, thank you for making my birthday week a special and memorable week.  There are too many names to thank here but rest assured that I am appreciative of your kindness and generosity as well as humbled.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Have a great holiday season, and I hope to see you soon!

Love, Ts

Upcoming schedule
December 10 : Layover (Oakland) : Happy Hour Jams 5p-9p
December 10 : Beauty Bar : Last L/S of the Year w our own dj Oddz
December 17 : Beauty Bar Holiday Party
December 27 : Laszlo : Superrock w host Bryan R

No comments:

Post a Comment