Monday, November 23, 2009

If I had a little party would you come?



Djs Ts & Roll present...

L  I  F  E  /  S  T  Y  L  E
Post-Thanksgiving Dinner Dance Party

special guest dj Rantz
Tony's 37th Birthday Celebration

thursday, november 26th, 10pm - 2am
always free, Beauty Bar, 2299 mission st at 19th


Dear friends,

If you aren't going out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and have the time, Life/Style will be going on this Thursday.  Dance the turkey off or drink some digestives, etc.  While it may seem like business as usual, this week is extra special for me because I'm dj-ing with Greg who's one of my favorite dj's/favoritist people and because I am celebrating my birthday, my 37th Birthday!

Come join us for the fun and bring friends.  I hope you can make it.

Love, Ts

Upcoming schedule
November 29 : Laszlo : L/S x SUPERROCK w Bryan R.
December 03 : Beauty Bar : L/S w dj Eug from Public Release
December 10 : Beauty Bar : L/S w our own dj Oddz

No comments:

Post a Comment